Boardroom Insider of the Month with Amanda Cole | Ep. 42
Amanda Cole is a highly accomplished leader who has forged a successful advisory board career over the past 20 years. Since starting as a volunteer board member of her professional industry association, where she quickly moved into the national Chair role, Amanda has grown her advisory board portfolio. She currently is the Chair of Sunfresh Linen and two other private advisory boards for medium-size national family businesses. Previously Amanda Chaired the advisory board of companies such as Shadforth, CV Services Group, and Adreno.
My conversation with Amanda is full of valuable information and ideas that you can take into your board career, whether you’re an existing board member, aspiring board member, or looking to expand or grow your board portfolio.
Amanda’s Board & Advisory Roles
- Unita Group (Commercial Interior Construction) – Chair, Advisory Board (2021-present)
- Lat 27 (Multidisciplinary design practice) – Chair, Advisory Board (2017-present)
- Sunfresh Linen (Hospitality & Health Laundry) – Chair, Advisory Board (2015-present)
- Shadforth (Civil Contractors) – Chair, Advisory Board (2017–2019)
- CV Services Group (Electrical Sub-Contractors) – Chair, Advisory Board (2015-2019)
- Adreno (Specialized multi-channel retailer) – Chair, Advisory Board (2014-2016)
- SCS Trading Pty Ltd trading as Wine & Dine’m (Catering) – Non-Executive Director (2014-2015)
- Merlo Coffee (Coffer retailer and manufacturer) – Advisory Board Member (2010-2013)
- Design Institute of Australia – Non-Executive Director, National Board (1999-2002)
Find the Board Shorts Podcast on your Favourite Podcast App
If you have a question or a topic that you’d like covered on a future episode, please drop me a note in the comments below.