Get On Board Australia Expert Network
Company | Bizbuild Pty Ltd
Area of Expertise | Extensive human resources expertise including:
- Coaching and mentoring board Chairs, CEOs, line managers, human resource managers and school principals in both the private and public sectors
- Performance management
- Change management
- Strategic planning
- Staff retention
- Leadership development programmes
- Performance Review Programmes
- Director recruitment and selection
- CEO recruitment and selection
- Due diligence
- Merger integration planning
- Policy development at board and executive levels
Alexandrea is the Managing Director of Bizbuild, a boutique HR consulting business, specialising in leadership development, coaching and mentoring. She is passionate about helping businesses to be successful through the development of people, as well as the application of appropriate HR & OD strategies, policies and procedures.
Alexandrea has had an extensive corporate career in human resource management and organisational development, both at the strategic and operational levels. With her strong business background in sales and manufacturing, financial services and arts organisations, Alexandrea has an exceptionable ability to work with people in all sectors of the economy to develop practices that are simple, practical and effective.
She is the Chair of Credit Union SA, a national board member and state Chair of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust, a member of the board of the Leaders Institute of SA Inc. and a State Councillor of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Past positions include SA Country Arts Trust, Australian Human Resources Institute, Queensland Country Arts Trust, TAFE Adelaide, Information Economy Advisory Board, Breastscreen SA.
Preparing for a Board – Hints and Tips
- Types of Directorships
- Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Preparing an Elevator Speech
- Writing a Resume for a Board
- Interviewing for Board Roles
- Networking for Board Roles
- Additional Ideas to Consider