This section includes instructions on how to complete a course with Get on Board Australia.
- Use the timeline to the right of your screen to browse through the units.
- You can work through the course with us using your weekly emails as a guide, or work at your own pace – either faster or slower. If going at your own pace, the Time Remaining (top right of this page) indicator tells you how long you have access to the course material.
- After you’ve completed a unit click on “Mark this unit complete” (at the bottom of the page) to mark the unit complete.
- Click on Next Unit (bottom right of page) to move on to the next course unit.
- If there is a course quiz, click on Proceed to Quiz in the course timeline to move to the quiz.
Please refer to the text immediately below for course-specific instructions.